FreeRange Feedback Forum Index FreeRange Feedback
Bugs, features, rants and praise. This is your place to let us know what we're doing right or wrong!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

About FreeRange new test version 2.2.9 etc

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FreeRange Feedback Forum Index -> Blackberry and Java
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lym13

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 11:52 am    Post subject: About FreeRange new test version 2.2.9 etc Reply with quote

Hi!
I downloaded the latest version of FreeRange WebReader 2.2.9. There is a new option called "use browser proxy". I don't know what this all about. Can anybody explain that for me?
And I adviced before that add a toggle for "split view/not split view".
Anybody like this suggestion?
And I downloaded a FreeRange supported product named Blazers. Is this "Blazers" still available in use?
Soapm

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:13 pm    Post subject: Re: About FreeRange new test version 2.2.9 etc Reply with quote

lym13 wrote:
And I adviced before that add a toggle for "split view/not split view". Anybody like this suggestion?

Sounds like a good idea to me. I rarely use split view but can see how some would want to alternate depending on information being read.

I also asked to have the line by line scrolling returned. Do the developers read this board? Is their another place we should be making our development request?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FreeRange Feedback Forum Index -> Blackberry and Java All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
 Subscribe (FreeRange)    Subscribe (RSS)

Jump to: