FreeRange Feedback Forum Index FreeRange Feedback
Bugs, features, rants and praise. This is your place to let us know what we're doing right or wrong!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Google Reader?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FreeRange Feedback Forum Index -> Blackberry and Java
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dansherman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:17 pm    Post subject: Google Reader? Reply with quote

I saw on the main page that Freerange could integrate with Google Reader, but after installing it I can't find any way to do it. The support documentation doesn't mention anything (that I've found).

How can I set this up?
David Boyd
FreeRange

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Google reader integration is available to paid subscribers. When you turn on the integration from the website, articles are fetched from your Google Reader account each time you update. Paid subscriptions cost 39.95/yr and can be purchased at http://www.freerangeinc.com/buy_now/.

If would like to have an 7-day trial of the Google Reader functionality, let me know and I can set this up.
dmd1272

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how do you turn on integration David

Jorge Ledesma
www.blackberrygtd.com
www.berryreview.com
David Boyd
FreeRange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent you a private message about this.
LarryMcJ

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:26 pm    Post subject: Google Reader Integration Reply with quote

I would like to try the 7-day trial of FreeRange Google Reader integration...I have the free version on my BB now. Can FreeRange determine what I've already marked as "Read" using Google Reader on my computer, and will the web version know what I've marked as "Read" using FreeRange? Thanks.

Larry
JLeiteRosa

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:03 pm    Post subject: import/Export opml file Reply with quote

You can also import/export you OPML file and it will add all your channels to your freerange account.
LarryMcJ

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JLeiteRosa,

Thanks...I didn't realize I could do that, so I'll go try it. I'm about to give up on FreeRange anyway as it appears "no one is home" corporately. I think they've been hammered so bad by Viigo they're probably abandoning ship. I like FreeRange better, but if it's going to end up an orphaned app, I'm not sure I want to pay $40 for it as opposed to the free Viigo, and FreeRange's 10 free channels are insufficient.

Larry
JLeiteRosa

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LarryMcJ wrote:
JLeiteRosa,

Thanks...I didn't realize I could do that, so I'll go try it. I'm about to give up on FreeRange anyway as it appears "no one is home" corporately. I think they've been hammered so bad by Viigo they're probably abandoning ship. I like FreeRange better, but if it's going to end up an orphaned app, I'm not sure I want to pay $40 for it as opposed to the free Viigo, and FreeRange's 10 free channels are insufficient.

Larry

Please check you Personal Messages... I have replied...Smile
markparris

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:36 am    Post subject: Integration Reply with quote

Hello,

Can I get the instructions please, I have a paid subscription.

Mark
JerryArrowood

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are there any coupon codes for the yearly subscription?

To get clear nails read the tips on http://spotlessnails.com/toenail-fungus-treatments

Last edited by JerryArrowood on Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:20 am; edited 6 times in total
ericdeko411

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JerryArrowood wrote:
Are there any coupon codes for the yearly subscription?

I'm a newbie to this and am still learning but was just wondering.
Anonymous

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a newbie i am getting lot of information on blackberry here nice to read all. Laughing
Anonymous

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iam not able to this. Where u find the goolge reader and how to installl and make use of it
Anonymous

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Users can subscribe to feeds using either Google Reader's search function, or by entering in the exact URL of the RSS or Atom feed. One can then order that list by date or relevance. Items can also be organized with labels, as well as being able to create "Starred Items" for easy access.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FreeRange Feedback Forum Index -> Blackberry and Java All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
 Subscribe (FreeRange)    Subscribe (RSS)

Jump to: